st: RE: "sort" over different variables

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: "sort" over different variables
Date   Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:09:25 +0100

This is too simplified and could be any number of things.

Renaming or re-ordering your variables may be quite enough to solve your
problem. See, e.g., -order-.

If that doesn't make sense, please explain in more detail what your
problem is.

I have a quick (and probably simple) question: I would like to "sort" my
dataset over several variables. At the moment my dataset looks like this
(very simplified example):

Var1   Var2   Var3    Var4
1000   3000   2000    500

And should look like this: