st: Stata 11 Multiple Imputation and Anova

From   Adam Sheppard <>
Subject   st: Stata 11 Multiple Imputation and Anova
Date   Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:12:29 -0700

I am new to Stata 11 and am trying to run anovas using multiply imputed data. Reading through the Multiple-Imputation Reference Manual, it appears that the "mi estimate" does not support anova. I know how to run the regressions, but I do not have an intuitive reference group (for my categorical variable) making dummy codes less interpretable.

Are there any suggestions?

Best regards,

Adam Sheppard
Graduate Student