st: weighted paired t-tests

From   "Tony Charman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: weighted paired t-tests
Date   Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:24:04 +0100

Dear statalist - I have a dataset where we have participants who have
completed VERBAL and PERFOMANCE IQ tests and one simply question is
which is higher (all one group) verbal or performance. I use the
following code to run a paired t-test:

ttest wisc_piq == wisc_viq

The design is a sample one with weights how do I run a weighted paired
t-test (using pweight or aweights I am assuming?).

Many thanks in advance for any help...

Tony

Tony Charman
Prof. Tony Charman
Chair in Autism Education
Centre for Research in Autism and Education
Department of Psychology and Human Development
Institute of Education
25 Woburn Square
London, WC1H 0AA
+44 (0)207 331 5125