st: Running STATA on Mac

From   NWedderkopp <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Running STATA on Mac
Date   Mon, 04 May 2009 19:25:46 +0200

I used to use STATA on Windows and there I was able to have several STATAs
open at the same time, being able to work with more than one problem at the
time. Is this possible on the Mac platform? I have not been able to open
more than one STATA at the time, and I have not been able to fine anything
about it on FAQs on or on the the STATAlist. Does anyone know?
If anybody can tell me, for the help.
Niels Wedderkopp