Re: st: Running STATA on Mac

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Running STATA on Mac
Date   Mon, 4 May 2009 12:34:36 -0500

.

see

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-10/msg00330.html

On May 4, 2009, at 12:25 PM, NWedderkopp wrote:

I used to use STATA on Windows and there I was able to have several STATAs open at the same time, being able to work with more than one problem at the time. Is this possible on the Mac platform? I have not been able to open more than one STATA at the time, and I have not been able to fine anything about it on FAQs on STATA.com or on the the STATAlist. Does anyone know?
If anybody can tell me, for the help.
Thanks.
Niels Wedderkopp