st: Re: counter variable

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: counter variable
Date   Sun, 3 May 2009 07:16:42 -0400

My apologies; this looked like one of the postings in which the author had done so. I am very annoyed when, e.g., help-file examples in user- written routines do not work (and in some cases the programs themselves do not work!) unless -varabbrev- is set to on. As Eva indicates, her code did not rely on that insidious feature.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |