Re: st: Inequality Restrictions with CLogit

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Inequality Restrictions with CLogit
Date   Sun, 3 May 2009 08:12:39 +0000 (GMT)

In order to impose that constraint you have to make your own Stata
program that estimates your model using -ml-. It can be done, but
my guess would be that the cost you would need to invest to make
that program would not weight up against the benefits. If you
still want to do that, you will need to get access to this book:
http://www.stata.com/bookstore/mle.html

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis