st: exlogistic for survival data?

From   roland andersson <>
Subject   st: exlogistic for survival data?
Date   Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:18:19 +0200

I am analysing 127 patients operated for thyroid cancer with 15
deaths, most of them early. Followed up for 20 years. I would like to
make multivariate analysis of difference in survival, but can not use
coxregression because of the few numbers. Can I use exlogistic to
obtain some meaningful results, ie defining predictors of death at a
certain point in time?

Roland Andersson