st: AW: RE: xtabond2 update issue

Subject   st: AW: RE: xtabond2 update issue
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:51:18 +0200

<>

I am not sure what a server copy is, but I want to stop -adoupdate- from
telling me that I do not have the latest version. -witch- gives me:

******
. witch xtabond2

If more than one file of a type, first listed is active...

----- .ado -----

c:\ado\plus\x\xtabond2.ado
*! xtabond2 2.8.2 16 March 2009
*! David Roodman, Center for Global Development, Washington, DC,
www.cgdev.org
*! Copyright David Roodman 2004-09. May be distributed free.

c:\ado\plus\x\xtabond2.hlp
******

so it seems that there is only one copy...

HTH
Martin