st: RE: RE: xtabond2 update issue

From   DE SOUZA Eric <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: xtabond2 update issue
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:56:49 +0200

Not my case. -witch- shows up only one copy.

Eric de Souza
College of Europe
Bruges

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steichen,
Thomas J.
Sent: 14 April 2009 14:45
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: st: RE: xtabond2 update issue

Martin,

It sounds like you are updating a server copy of the file rather than
your local copy on C:. Was this your intent?

Program -witch-, available from the Boston archives, would show you that
you have multiple copies in your Stata path, should this be true.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
[email protected]