st: xtabond2 update issue

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtabond2 update issue
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:30:27 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am having trouble with -ssc d xtabond2- and -adoupdate-. Every time I run
-adoupdate-, -xtabond2- is regarded as "updated on server" although I do
have the latest version. -which xtabond2- gives me

. which xtabond2
*! xtabond2 2.8.2 16 March 2009

After updating, I can run -adoupdate- again, and it constantly comes back
with this message. I also uninstalled and reinstalled -xtabond2- back and
forth, but the behavior remains the same. Have others observed it as well?