st: Mean dependent variable

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Mean dependent variable
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:44:14 +0200

Hi there,

I'm not so familiar with stata. So maybe that's a simple question:

I've run a probit estimation and I want the mean of my independent variable of this regression. What can I do to get this addtional information in my estimation output? I can use the means-command before my regression. But in my regression some observations are excluded. So there will be a different mean value of my independent variable.

Thanks for your help,
Michael