Statalist

Re: st: Confidence Interval for Negative Binomial Regression

From   Mike Lacy <Michael.Lacy@colostate.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Confidence Interval for Negative Binomial Regression
Date   Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:16:59 -0600

Besides the other answers suggested, I would note that the -prvalue- routine of Long and Freese's -spost- package includes -nbreg- among the models for which it generates predictions and CIs for predictions. Try
-findit spost9_ado-.

Mike Lacy
Fort Collins CO USA
(970) 491-6721 office