st: RE: Re: Question about -tabi- and its calculations

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Question about -tabi- and its calculations
Date   Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:30:14 -0000

This is correct, but does not much illuminate Tiago's question.

-tabi- is just a wrapper for -tabulate- and all the work that concerns Tiago is done off-stage by -tabulate-, which is part of the executable. Thus there is no code that users can look at. Precisely what -tabulate- does is thus a matter for the manual entry.

. viewsource tabi.ado

is a more direct way to see this.

Martin Weiss

If your screen is cluttered too heavily by -trace-, try

cap profiler clear
profiler on
tabi 30 13 \ 18 7 \ 38 22, all exact
profiler off
profiler report

which shows that no other -program- apart from -tabi- is involved.

Tiago V. Pereira