st: Re: Question about -tabi- and its calculations

Subject   st: Re: Question about -tabi- and its calculations
Date   Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:25:31 +0100

<>

If your screen is cluttered too heavily by -trace-, try

******
cap profiler clear
profiler on
tabi 30 13 \ 18 7 \ 38 22, all exact
profiler off
profiler report
******

which shows that no other -program- apart from -tabi- is involved.

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiago V. Pereira" <[email protected]>