Re: RE: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question

Subject   Re: RE: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:58:19 +0100

<>

Could the benefits of faster marginal effects be made available to avid -logit- users such as Maarten via a, tentatively named -dlogit-? That would restore the symmetry in my view...

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Martin Weiss