Re: RE: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: RE: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:21:25 +0000 (GMT)

--- Nick Cox wrote:
> As elsewhere posted -dprobit- is neither documented nor
> undocumented,which are categories of official commands, but a
> user-written command.

That is weird, it does appear in my paper Stata documentation
for Stata 10 at the entry for -probit-.

--- On Fri, 20/3/09, Martin Weiss wrote:
> Could the benefits of faster marginal effects be made
> available to avid -logit- users such as Maarten via a,
> tentatively named -dlogit-?

Yes, that is possible, and I have a pretty good idea of how
I would program that, but the time I would safe with this
speeded up program would not be enough to balance the time
I would spent on writing it...

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie