Re: st: Fixed effects regressions with probability weights

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects regressions with probability weights
Date   Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:51:26 -0400

Leah K. Nelson <>:
You can just run -logit- with dummies for each village and
cluster(village)--see e.g.

In general, using fixed effects does not automatically imply clustered
SEs, but using -xtreg, fe- with -robust- now does (as of update
25feb2008; see for details).