st: ereturn list with xtivreg2

From   Davide Cantoni <>
Subject   st: ereturn list with xtivreg2
Date   Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:36:24 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I have a very simple question: is there a way to find an explanation
of what the various results saved in e() by -xtivreg2- actually
correspond to? The official help file does not describe those, and
while some are pretty standard, like e(r2_a), others seem to be
specific to this command and their abbreviations are not immediately
intellegible. (Specifically, I am searching for the residual degrees
of freedom that are used when computing the p-value).