st: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:07:11 +0100

What does "the p-value" mean? I see a couple of them in standard -xtivreg2-
output, and the returned value " e(df_r)" certainly fits your description.
You have to clarify your question, I am afraid...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Davide Cantoni
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. März 2009 04:36
Betreff: st: ereturn list with xtivreg2

Dear Statalisters,

I have a very simple question: is there a way to find an explanation
of what the various results saved in e() by -xtivreg2- actually
correspond to? The official help file does not describe those, and
while some are pretty standard, like e(r2_a), others seem to be
specific to this command and their abbreviations are not immediately
intellegible. (Specifically, I am searching for the residual degrees
of freedom that are used when computing the p-value).