Re: st: Fixed effects regressions with probability weights

From   "Leah K. Nelson" <>
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects regressions with probability weights
Date   Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to both Austin and Martin for their suggestions.  As it turns out,
the outcome I am considering is binary.  Any thoughts on conditional
logit-type estimation in which the probability weights vary within groups

Also, in general does using fixed effects estimation automatically cluster
at the level of the fixed effect?