RE: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation
Date   Wed, 4 Mar 2009 05:37:53 +0900

Kirimi,
Download the zip file, unzip it, and put the three ado files in your
personal ado folder (C:\ado).

Kieran

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.