RE: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation
Date   Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:38:59 -0000

This package is set up as a .zip. So it looks as if you have to do all
the work yourself.

1. Copy the .zip to your filespace.

2. Unzip within a suitable directory along your -adopath-. Type
-adopath-,  see what Stata calls PLUS and use the \d OR /d off that. (In
some parts of the world, they say "off of that".)

Kirimi Sindi

Thank you for the site. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to
install it in Stata 10. Anyone who knows how I can install a user
written routine? wrote:

> Belated answer: you are searching for -dhurdle-. It is some kind of
alpha version (but an user said it worked, and it produced results that
made sense, see more on the list last month), and I thought I found it
around there (see also on the list
for some suggestion on how to install it)