Re: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation

From   Kirimi Sindi <>
Subject   Re: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation
Date   Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:31:57 -0500

Thank you for the site. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to install it in Stata 10. Anyone who knows how I can install a user written routine?

Kirimi wrote:
Belated answer: you are searching for -dhurdle-. It is some kind of alpha version (but an user said it worked, and it produced results that made sense, see more on the list last month), and I thought I found it around there (see also on the list for some suggestion on how to install it)

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.