RE: st: Jackknifing on Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Jackknifing on Stata
Date   Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:46:43 -0000

OK. I'm thinking back to the original senses. I don't think that Stata
supports that kind of thing directly. Correct?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: 20 February 2009 13:43
Subject: Re: st: Jackknifing on Stata

nope -- there is actually lots of literature on using grouped, or delete

"d" jackknife

e.g., see, Efron, B. (1982), _The Jackknife, the Bootstrap and other
resampling plans_, Philadelphia: SIAM (e.g., p. 7)

Efron, B and Tibshirani, R (1993), _An Introduction to the Bootstrap_,
NY: Chapman and Hall (e.g., p149)