st: ROC curves for ordinal outcomes

To   <>
Subject   st: ROC curves for ordinal outcomes
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:29:45 -0500

  I'm trying to compare 3 screening tests. My out come variable is not binary. My outcome variable is ordinal
with 8 categories. Is there a way in STATA to produce a ROC curve to compare these tests for ordinal outcomes?

Or is it possible to do a ordinal regression and show the results as ROC curves?

I would really appreciate your reply.