Re: st: re: a graph named "new"

From   Eva Poen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: a graph named "new"
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:27:59 +0000

Kit,

thanks for the info. I am not familiar with classes, so I didn't know
about reserved words in the class system. The only thing that comes to
my mind when someone mentions "reserved words" and "class" is that
"drawing room" is an upper class word in Britain while "settee" isn't
(apparently). However, being a relatively new resident to this
country, I might have gotten that one wrong, too.

I find the error message cryptic, though. "invalid member variable
identifier" is not very helpful if you don't know about classes. And
maybe even then.

Eva