RE: st: RE: 3200 conformability error: XTIVREG2 versus XTIVREG

Subject   RE: st: RE: 3200 conformability error: XTIVREG2 versus XTIVREG
Date   Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:17:57 -0000

Erasmo,

Can you contact me off-list with more details of your code and dataset?
I can then try debugging to see where the problem is.

In the meantime, you can probably get -xtivreg2- to run without error if
you use the -noid- option to stop it calculating the underidentification
and weak identification statistics.  These are the routines that call
-ranktest- (which calls -rkstat-).

Cheers,
Mark