Re: st: RE: 3200 conformability error: XTIVREG2 versus XTIVREG

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: 3200 conformability error: XTIVREG2 versus XTIVREG
Date   Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:39:08 +0100

Dear Mark,

I have also contacted STATA support about this error. They have spent
quite some time running my code to check where the problem comes from
but couldn't find a solution. However, they found out that the error
comes from rkstat.

I would appreciate if you have any suggestions on what else I could do.

Regards,

Erasmo