Re: st: graphs

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: graphs
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:25:39 -0600

No, not in official data.

Often there are two dimension reductions that serve just as well. The - vibl- package is one example of useful two dimensional plots, where a 3 dimensional plot is a natural choice, ( ).

But anyway, you have a free alternative in several R packages, such as:

Commercial packages like JMP 7 or 8 do this kind of plot well. Also Data Desk 7, but development has stopped on this package.