st: graphs

From   "Victor, Jennifer Nicoll" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: graphs
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:02:14 -0500

Can stata make a three-dimensional graph?  I want to show how two variables (one dichotomous and one continuous) change over time with respect to a dependent variable.  I can envision something three-dimensional getting the point across but haven't found anything in the manuals to lead me in that direction.  Is it possible?

Jennifer Nicoll Victor
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
University of Pittsburgh