st: RE: Collinearity

From   "Buzz Burhans" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Collinearity
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:54:43 -0700

findit -coldiag2-
findit -coldiag-
findit -collin-

Buzz Burhans

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Ismail Ait Saadi
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:53 AM
Subject: st: Collinearity

I am running a Logit model with 12 variables, the results says that variable
x was dropped because of collinearity. is there any command that can help
identify the other variable with wich x is correlated, the reason I am
asking for this is that x is an important variable and I prefer to drop
another variable and keep x. I remember doing this long time ago but I
forgot the command.

Many thanks,