st: Collinearity

From   Ismail Ait Saadi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Collinearity
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:52:36 +0000

I am running a Logit model with 12 variables, the results says that variable x was dropped because of collinearity. is there any command that can help identify the other variable with wich x is correlated, the reason I am asking for this is that x is an important variable and I prefer to drop another variable and keep x. I remember doing this long time ago but I forgot the command.

Many thanks,

Ismail
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, be advised that you have received this message in error and that legal professional privilege is not waived and you are requested to re-send to the sender and promptly delete this email and any attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email and any attached files. Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus ("Curtin") advises that this email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses. Curtin does not represent or warrant that this email including any attachments is free from computer viruses or defects. Curtin shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in use.