Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports

From   "Dan Weitzenfeld" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:28:04 -0800

Thanks for suggestions, all.  I am playing around with ImageJ, and
will try MovieMaker.

Sergiy,

Basically I'm trying to overlay a graph on top of an image - the image
can be .jpg, .png, etc.  To give you a concrete example, one type of
data I work with is eye-tracking data, so I would like to - within
Stata - generate a graph in which the image/stimuli is the background.

The shp -> GIS package is an interesting idea, but it feels like
overkill because (with the help of -spmap-) Stata will do everything I
need except for putting a graph on top of an image.  I'll definitely
look into it, though.  Has anyone written a program that converts
-spmap- files (e.g. Basemap files) to .shp?

-Dan

Dan Weitzenfeld
Media Analyst
EmSense Corporation