Re: st: Length for strings, ignoring SMCL tags

Subject   Re: st: Length for strings, ignoring SMCL tags
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:11:20 -0500

Brian Karfunkel <[email protected]>:

Do you need the {smcl} in there?  Can you use string display formats instead?
di %~18s "Hello"  %~10s "World" _n  %~18s "Really abnormally long cell value"

Sorry to not be more constructive, but I still can't see where you're
coming from or going to.