st: About stochastic dominance analysis??

From   Jeetendra Aryal <[email protected]>
Subject   st: About stochastic dominance analysis??
Date   Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:45:04 +0100

Dear statalists,

I have two groups of farm households in my data, say Group A and Group B. Group A used soil conservation measures while Group B did not. I have data on yield (total value product per unit area) for each groups. I used kdensity to examine whether yields on conserved plots dominates the yield on non-conserved ones. However, the kdensity graphs are crossing each other at some points and therefore, difficult to conclude.
Is there any way to do it?

regards

Jeetendra Prakash Aryal
Research Fellow
Department of Economics and Resource Management
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB)
P.B. 5003, N-1432, Aas
Norway