st: graphing problems

From   "moleps islon" <>
Subject   st: graphing problems
Date   Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:49:41 +0100

Dear statlisters,

1)After having created a barplot using catplot is there a way to
reorder the categories? I suspect not-but redoing the catplot command
- catplot bar x, over(y) asyvars stack perc(y) - I still cannot figure
out how to determine the ordering of the categories...(the
peer-reviewer specifically requested a specific ordering of the

2) Besides using different dashed lines-is it possible to use symbols
designating the individual graphs in stcurve graphs??? For example
diamonds, triangles--