st: Comparing frequencies with pweight

From   Erick Guerrero <>
Subject   st: Comparing frequencies with pweight
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:52:33 -0600

Hi, I need code for Stata to do descriptives - chi-squares with p-weights and adjust for N.

I am trying to compare percentages between two waves (1995 and 2005) on 618 organizations.

The tab x y, col row chi with pweight (number of clients in each organization) does not work, and when I use fweight gives me an inflated N. What is the proper way to compare these frequencies in organizations and weight by number of clients and adjust for N in stata?