st: Re: Memory

From   "Victor M. Zammit" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Memory
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:19:42 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I need to t-test an infinit number of random samples of size 30 ,from an
infinite,normally distributed population.Each t-value is saved and then
appended together to form a database for t table.The problem is that I get
constrained by memory regardless of the size of the memory in my Stata.I
have Version 9 .Is there a way of  getting  around this constrained.?

I thank you before hand for any suggestions.

Victor  Zammit