Re: st: RE: RE: symbol for ">=" in graph text box

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: symbol for ">=" in graph text box
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:35:59 +0100

Leny,

in case you are a latex user, you can use the psfrag package, which
allows you to replace arbitrary text in .eps files by latex code of
your choice, on the fly. E.g. you could have "xyz" in you graph where
you want the symbol to be, and then have \psfrag{xyz}{$\geq$} in your
latex document.

Eva