Re: st: RE: RE: symbol for ">=" in graph text box

From   "Leny Mathew" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: symbol for ">=" in graph text box
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:29:25 -0400

True! Even hacking .ps doesn't work as if I open the .ps file as in
notepad and change the symbol using the one from the character map, I
still have to save it with ANSI coding. If I keep it as ANSI and force
it to save, the ">' disappears and the "=" remains. It doesn't look
like unicode is compatible with  .ps. I'll post a listing if I figure
out a way to this.

Leny