Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:06:15 +0100 (BST)

You will probably benefit a lot from these netcourses:
http://www.stata.com/netcourse/

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam