Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:51:52 +0530

Yes I see that. Quite clever. BUT what if it is something which is NOT
generated by a summary statistic . Like say the 2nd mode  ( assuming a
variable has 2 modes). Can I directly store it into a local variable ?

Thank you,
Ashim.