Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable

Subject   Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:29:06 +0200

Anything that -su-, possibly with the -detail-, option throws up can be strored this way.

r(N)
r(sum_w)
r(mean)
r(Var)
r(sd)
r(skewness)
r(kurtosis)
r(sum)
r(min)
r(max)
r(p1)
r(p5)
r(p10)
r(p25)
r(p50)
r(p75)
r(p90)
r(p95)
r(p99)

Apart from that, also note commands like -collapse-...

BTW, what is the second mode?

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>