Re: st: Re: undocumented command *

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: undocumented command *
Date   Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:47:53 +0100

Thanks, Martin. I was totally unaware of -zipfile-. How does one find
out about these things, if they are not even listed in -help
undocumented-?? I guess I should be asking Sergiy...

Also, given that * works interactively (which makes it look like a
command, which confused me in the first place), I do find it confusing
that // doesn't.

Eva