Re: st: Re: undocumented command *

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: undocumented command *
Date   Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:12:28 +0100 (BST)

--- Eva Poen <> wrote:
> How does one find out about these things, if they are not even listed
> in -help undocumented-??

This is explained by Nick here:

Seriously, most of these tricks I learned because someone else
discussed it on the statalist, or I learned it from reading official
Stata code, see -help viewsource-. The latter I often do when I try to
program something that is very similar to what is already implemented
in Stata.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam