Re: st: Murphy Topel Correction

From   "Eva Poen" <>
Subject   Re: st: Murphy Topel Correction
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:50:38 +0100

have you -search-ed for your problem in Stata? A simple

search Murphy Topel

brings up a reference to this article in Stata Journal, by A.R. Hole:
Calculating Murphy–Topel variance estimates in Stata: A simplified

which you can obtain from here:

Hope this helps,