st: Murphy Topel Correction

From   Filippo Pericoli <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Murphy Topel Correction
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:33:44 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr. Mrs.,
I am estimating an econometric model where there are generated regressors. I know how to write the code if on the right hand side there is only one generated regressor by using the score command. Can you please tell me how to write te code if there is more than one generated regressor?

Best regards,
Filippo Pericoli

Do You Yahoo!?