st: Murphy Topel Correction

From   Filippo Pericoli <>
Subject   st: Murphy Topel Correction
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:16:34 +0000 (GMT)

I am using Stata8 and I am estimating an econometric model of the type
Y = alpha*X+betha*W+U
where X is generated by a probit, W is generated by a linear model.
I have to use the Murphy Topel correction in order to take into account the fact that in this case asymptotic variances which are inconsistent.
I know how to write the Stata code in the case of one generated regressor as written in the paper of Hole, but I am not able to write the code if there are two generated regressors.
Can you please tell me how to write the code if there are two generated regressors?

Filippo Pericoli

Do You Yahoo!?