Re: st: stcurve and multiple strata

From   "moleps islon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stcurve and multiple strata
Date   Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:37:33 +0200

The sts graph command generates kaplan meier curves, not curves
adjusted for the other covariates in the model from what I understand.
Otherwise it would have been an excellent command.
Right now my cox model looks like this:

xi:stcox a b d i.c, basesurv(e)

I need to make survival graphs adjusted for the other variables for
the individual i.c categories. I tried

stcurve, survival at1(_c2=1) at2(_c3=1) etc, etc but somehow I cant
find my first expansion term anywhere. Ideas?